Grant and Scholarship Programs
Homer Foundation Immediate Response Grants Program
Grant requests up to $5,000 are accepted year-round with a two week response time.
City of Homer Grants Program
The City of Homer grants program provides funding to many Homer nonprofits who provide essential and enriching programs to the community. The Homer Foundation administers the program as well as manages an endowment fund for the city.
YAC (HF Youth Advisory Committee) Grants Program
The Foundation’s Youth Advisory Committee administers its own grants program for youth-related issues. Contact the Homer Foundation for current guidelines and focus area.
The Homer Foundation administers several scholarships for students in the greater Homer area.
The Homer Foundation has the ability to provide short-term, no-interest loans to nonprofits experiencing closure due to natural disaster or unforeseen events. Contact Homer Foundation for more information.
Click on the link to automatically download application.
Scholarship Application Forms
Current year applications are posted in January. Click on the link to automatically download application.
- Alain and Daniel Rieser Scholarship 2017 DOC
- Diane Wambach “Shoot for the Stars” Scholarship DOC
- Drew Scalzi Memorial Maritime Scholarship 2017 DOC
- Health Care Providers Scholarship, High School 2017 DOC
- Health Care Providers Scholarship, Post High School 2017 DOC
- Homer Community Science Scholarship 2017 DOC
- Nikki Geragotelis (Fry) Memorial Scholarship DOC
- Kachemak Bay Medical Scholarship 2017 DOC
- The Beluga Tail/Tale Writing Scholarship 2017 DOC
- Ptarmigan Arts Visual Arts Scholarship 2017 DOC
- Bill and Liz Johnson Teacher Education Scholarship 2017 DOC