Agency Stewardship Funds
Flexible funds established for the benefit of 501(c)(3) charitable organizations, established by that organization. The Funds are managed by the Foundation in the Non-Endowed Portfolio and the organization sets the purpose of the fund, including when and how to use the fund.
- Friends of the Homer Library Non-Endowed Fund
- Friends of Kachemak Bay State Park Non-Endowed Fund
- Hospice of Homer Non-Endowed Fund
- Homer Community Food Pantry Sustainability Fund
- Homer Rope Tow Fund
- Kachemak Nordic Ski Club Non-Endowed Fund
- Northside Trails Fund
- South Peninsula Hospital Foundation Fund
The Homer Foundation has the option for the following types of Non-Endowed Funds as well:
Field of Interest Non-Endowed Funds- established to support a broad purpose or issue such as youth, arts, education or human services.
Donor Advised Non-Endowed Funds- established by an individual, family, or business who wish to participate as an advisor in the award process.
Scholarship Non-Endowed Funds- established to provide annual awards benefiting a particular institution, field of study, or type of student.